Easy Halloween Costumes
Here are a few easy last-minute Halloween costume ideas that can be made on the cheap from things around your home:
1. Political Costume: Write "Out-Of-Order" on an index card and pin it to your shirt. Say you are the HealthCare.gov website (for Republicans) or the Florida Unemployment Benefits website (for Democrats).
2. Zombie: Easily done with old tattered clothes. Use makeup or a lump of charcoal to add that "just from ground" look.
4. Gothic / Vampire: Use Zinc for white face makeup - but avoid eyes and lips. Use masquera for eyes and dark-red lipstick for mouth.
3. Monster High: Same method as the zombie but with more fashionable clothes and leggins. Use baby-powder to whiten hair. Use Zinc for white face makeup - but avoid eyes and lips. Use masquera for eyes and dark-red lipstick for mouth.
4. Fairies: Spray hairspray on dress quickly followed by glitter. Tape two clothes hangers together so they form the shape of wings. Stretch pantyhose over the hangers. Spray hairspray on wings followed by glitter.