Kohl’s Department Stores announced on Monday what the retailer says is its biggest-ever Black Friday event, kicking off at 8 p.m. Thanksgiving Day – earlier than ever before.
“We’ve stepped up in a big way to establish Kohl’s as the ultimate, one-stop destination for Black Friday shoppers,” said Michelle Gass, Kohl’s chief customer officer. “From popular national brands and must-have in-store-only offers to surprising thousands of Dream Receipt winners by paying for their entire purchase, we want to create a fun, memorable and convenient experience in our stores and online.”
In-Store-Only, Hot Ticket Items on Thanksgiving Day*:
For the first time, starting 8 p.m. Thanksgiving Day, while supplies last, Kohl’s will offer incredible deals on in-store-only, hot ticket items, including:
• $179.99 Beats Solo HD headphones. Reg. $199.99. Some discounts do not apply.
• $149.99 Beats Pill speaker. Reg. $199.99. Some discounts do not apply.
• $99.99 Monster® N-Tune HD headphones. Reg. $149.99. Some discounts do not apply.
• $139.99 Apex 32” LED HDTV, 720p. Reg. $229.99. Limit 1 per customer. Some discounts do not apply.
• $379.99 LG 42” LED HDTV, 1080p, HDMI input. Reg. $499.99. Limit 1 per customer. Some discounts do not apply.
• $39.99 Sony® portable speaker with Lightning dock. Reg. $79.99. Some discounts do not apply.
• $179.99 pr. final price. ½ ct. T.W. diamond solitaire earrings. 10k gold. Sale $224.99 pr. Reg. $600 pr.
• $6.99 each Barbie® Pinktastic or Fashionista dolls. Reg. $17.99 - $19.99. Once a Year Only – $15 Kohl’s Cash for Every $50 Spent: From Tuesday, Nov. 26 throu
Once a Year Only – $15 Kohl’s Cash for Every $50 Spent:
From Tuesday, Nov. 26 through Sunday, Dec. 1, shoppers will earn an amazing $15 Kohl’s Cash for every $50 spent in store or online, with no earn limit. See Kohls.com or store for details.
Black Friday Dreams Come True for 4,500+ Shoppers:
Kohl’s will kick off its Black Friday event by picking up the tab for one shopper in each one of its more than 1,100 stores and on Kohls.com every hour between 8 p.m. and midnight on Thanksgiving Day – four in each store across the country and on Kohls.com. Dream Receipts continue each day in each store and online, totaling more than 30,000 winners from Black Friday through Dec. 24. See Official Rules for details.
More Than 500 Black Friday Deals In Store and Online – Shop Early at Kohls.com Starting Tuesday, Nov. 26:
From 8 p.m. Thanksgiving Day until 1 p.m. Black Friday, shoppers will save on more than 500 incredible deals, including popular toys, electronics, jewelry and more. Shoppers eager to get a jumpstart on their lists can begin taking advantage of these savings on Kohls.com starting Tuesday, Nov. 26, 2013.
• $7.99 each select kitchen electrics (after $12 mail-in rebate): Crock-Pot® 4-qt. programmable slow cooker, Bella rotating Belgian waffle maker, Bella panini maker or Presto® cool touch electric griddle. Sale $19.99 each. Reg. $39.99 each.
• $29.99 Sony® extra bass headphones. Reg. $69.99. Some discounts may not apply.
• $39.99 iHome™ iP21 speaker dock or entertainment projector. Orig. $69.99 - $99.99.
• Save 50 percent on all toys from Fisher-Price®, Playskool®, Little Tikes®, Barbie®, Disney Princess, Hot Wheels®, Matchbox®, Nerf®, Tonka®, Crayola®, Play-Doh® and Step 2. Sale $1.49 - $64.99. Reg. $2.99 - $129.99. Toy Dept.
• $199.99 KitchenAid® Classic Plus stand mixer (after $30 mail-in rebate plus an extra 10 percent off). Sale $229.99. Reg. $299.99.
• Save an extra 20 percent off all fine and silver jewelry already 55-60 percent off. Final price $4.79 - $3,599.99. Sale $5.99 - $4,499.99. Reg. $15.00 - $9,999.99. Excludes Sirena® collection. o $21.99 final price pr. Your choice Diamond Mystique™ genuine diamond earrings 18k gold over Sterling silver. Sale $27.49 pr. Orig. $100 pr. o $79.99 final price each. Diamond accent pendants and earrings. Sterling silver. Sale $99.99. Reg. $250 each.
SIMILAR CYBER MONDAY STORIES:
SIMILAR CYBER MONDAY STORIES: