Target announced earlier this month that its stores will open at 6 p.m. on Thanksgiving for Black Friday 2014, two hours earlier than last year.
Each Target Black Friday ad flyer varies by store location. So to find the Target Black Friday Sales Ad for your local store, use Target's Black Friday ad search here.
Target Extended Holiday Hours
- Nov. 27-28: 6 p.m. (Thursday) to 11 p.m. or midnight (Friday)
- Dec. 24: 7 a.m. to 9 or 10 p.m.
- Dec. 25: closed
- Dec. 26: 7 a.m. to 10 p.m., 11 p.m. or midnight
Target Black Friday 2014 Deals Calendar
November 27-29, 2014
Deals will be available on Target.com on Thanksgiving morning for guests who want to shop early. Then, at 6 p.m. on Thursday, Target stores will open for Black Friday shoppers. The first several hundred guests waiting in line at Target stores across the nation on Thursday, Nov. 27 will receive a Christmas cracker, a gift that is synonymous with the holidays in many parts of the world, which will include a Target GiftCard or coupon. Top deals include:
- New iPad Air 2 16GB, $499.00, and a free $140 Target GiftCard, Reg. $499.00
- Beats by Dre Solo HD Headphones, $97.00, Reg. $169.99
- Element 40” 1080p LED HDTV, $119.00
- Xbox One, $329.99, and a free $50 Target GiftCard and two free digital download games, Reg. $399.99
- Nikon L330 20.2MP High Zoom Camera, $99.00, Reg. $229.99
- Westinghouse 55” 1080p LED HDTV, $395.00
- Fitbit Charge Wireless Activity + Sleep Wristband, $99.99, Reg. $129.99
- GoPro HERO3+ Silver edition, $249.99, and a free $50 Target GiftCard, Reg. $299.99
- Sony PlayStation 4, $399.00 bundled with two free games
- Buy one, get one 50 percent off toys from select top brands
- 40 percent off select LEGO sets
- 40 percent off apparel for women, men and kids
- 50 percent off all picture frames
- Dyson DC50 Allergy vacuum, $279.00, Reg. $449.99
Black Friday, November 28, 2014
On Nov. 28, from 6 a.m. to noon, guests can purchase up to $300 in Target GiftCards at 10 percent off at Target stores and Target.com – the first time Target has ever offered a discount on Target GiftCard purchases.
November 20, 2014
Additional Saturday-only deals will be available in Target stores and at Target.com, including 40 percent off Philips string lights and BOGO free all single-roll wrapping paper.
Beginning Monday Dec. 1, guests will find new deals every day at Target.com as part of Target’s largest Cyber Week sale, with more than 100,000 items on sale throughout the week. The offers will include category-wide sales in key gifting areas and steep discounts on apparel, toys, housewares and major brands such as LeapFrog, Dyson, LG, Kitchen-Aid, Canon and more. More information and deals will be available at the end of November.
MORE BLACK FRIDAY 2014 ARTICLES: