CITRUS COUNTY, Florida - A 25-year-old Florida woman was arrested after she allegedly drank a half bottle of wine and ate a rotisserie chicken while driving a motorized shopping cart inside a Walmart in Lecanto, Florida.
According to the Citrus County Sheriff's Office arrest affidavit, Josseleen Elida Lopez was first observed by Walmart security when she began acting suspicious inside the store while driving a motorized shopping cart with a half empty wine bottle inside the cart.
While Walmart security continued their surveillance of Lopez, she was allegedly seen opening a package of sushi and eating a piece before placing the sushi back on the shelf. Walmart security told deputies that Lopez continued the same pattern of behavior with a package of mini muffins and cinnamon rolls.
After sampling the sushi, mini muffins, and cinnamon rolls, Lopez then went on to consume the majority of a rotisserie chicken, according to the affidavit.
After Lopez was taken into custody, deputies discovered two empty syringes in her purse that she allegedly admitted were used for meth.
Lopez was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and retail theft of the rotisserie chicken, cinnamon rolls, sushi, mini muffins, two bottles of Sutter Home wine, and sauce that totaled $32.36.
Photo Credit: Citrus County Sheriffs Office
MORE FLORIDA WOMAN STORIES:
- Wearing Only A Bra, Florida Woman Rams Car Into Boyfriend's Truck
- Florida Woman Goes After Man With Ax For Refusing Sex
- Florida Lawyer Disbarred For Having Sex With Her Clients
- Florida Woman Crashes Into Daytona Speedway Infield
- Drunk, Naked Florida Woman Charged With Child Neglect
- Florida Woman Eats Chicken, Drinks Wine While Driving Walmart Shopping Cart
- Wife Finds Strange Florida Woman Asleep In Husband's Clothes
- Florida Woman Apologizes For Squatting On Sea Turtle
- Florida Woman Steals Tow Truck After Rental Car Breaks Down
- Florida Woman Drags Ex-Husband By Rope From Pickup Truck
- Florida Woman Poisons Husband's Tuna Fish Sandwich
- Florida Woman Steals Beer From 7-11, Then Gets Run Over By Truck