Florida Woman Stabs Husband With Sword
MIDDLEBURG, Florida – A Florida woman allegedly stabbed her husband with a sword on
Saturday, November 5, 2016, in Middleburg, Florida.
According to an arrest affidavit filed by the Clay County Sheriff's Office, 25-year-old Brandi Charlene Oberdeck and her husband were in a verbal argument around 2 p.m. about drugs and their relationship when the wife intentionally threw a wrench at him, striking his right thigh.
In response, the husband picked up a sword and caused damage inside their mobile home located in the 1600 block of Rob Baxley Road. The husband then dropped the sword. That's when the wife allegedly picked up the sword and stabbed the husband, striking him in the stomach, forearms, and upper right side.
When Clay County Sheriff's deputies arrived, Brandi Oberdeck was standing at the front door and allegedly ran inside the residence while attempting to close the front door to prevent the deputies' entrance. The deputies were able to gain entrance and obtain a statement from the husband who was later transported to a local hospital.
Brandi Oberdeck was charged with aggravated domestic violence battery with a deadly weapon and booked into the Clay County Jail.
The deputies noted that both the husband and wife appeared to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
Photo credit: Clay County Jail
MORE FLORIDA WOMAN STORIES:
- Wearing Only A Bra, Florida Woman Rams Car Into Boyfriend's Truck
- Florida Woman Goes After Man With Ax For Refusing Sex
- Florida Lawyer Disbarred For Having Sex With Her Clients
- Drunk, Naked Florida Woman Charged With Child Neglect
- Wife Finds Strange Florida Woman Asleep In Husband's Clothes
- Florida Woman Drags Ex-Husband By Rope From Pickup Truck
- Florida Woman Poisons Husband's Tuna Fish Sandwich