PALM BEACH, Florida - A Florida woman allegedly smeared bananas on vehicles parked in Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago club on Inauguration Day in Palm Beach, Florida.
According to Palm Beach County Sheriff's records, 48-year-old Kelly Ann Weidman of Clearwater, Florida was charged with "trespassing and failing to leave the property upon order by owner" after she allegedly told security guards that she wanted to be arrested because no one would listen to her being cyber attacked.
While on the property before being confronted by security guards, Weidman also allegedly made her way into the building were she typed "FU#KUTrumpB" and managed to move some balloons from inside the building to outside.
Palm Beach County jail records show that Weidman was released from jail later that same day on her own recognizance.
Photo credits: PBCSO booking photo / Wiki Commons bananas
MORE FLORIDA WOMAN STORIES:
- Wearing Only A Bra, Florida Woman Rams Car Into Boyfriend's Truck
- Florida Woman Goes After Man With Ax For Refusing Sex
- Florida Lawyer Disbarred For Having Sex With Her Clients
- Drunk, Naked Florida Woman Charged With Child Neglect
- Wife Finds Strange Florida Woman Asleep In Husband's Clothes
- Florida Woman Drags Ex-Husband By Rope From Pickup Truck
- Florida Woman Poisons Husband's Tuna Fish Sandwich