Titusville Judges To Conclude Early On Launch Day
The Eighteenth Judicial Court Administration reports that the Titusville Judges have arranged their schedules with the launch date in mind. Each judge plans to conclude early to accommodate the traffic.
The plans are as follows:
- Judge Griesbaum plans to be finished with hearings by 2 p.m.
- Judge Friedland by 2:30 p.m.
- General Magistrate Kurt Erlenbach by 3 p.m.
- Judge Baker, mindful of the date, rescheduled her trial dates so as not to inconvenience jurors.
- Judge Moxley plans to finish hearings by noon.